Monday, November 30, 2009

Time to switch it up


Sarah, my gym partner, was recently reconnected with her childhood love, gymnastics. The gym where she coaches has an adult class that meets every Thursday. The class is basically conditioning techniques: stretching, upper body strength, handstands, cartwheels, etc. The class is definitely for beginners and non-professionals and focuses on the basics.



The first night in class went very well and I loved it. For the first time I was a trampoline sad to say but true. I plan to attend the class for the next month and see how I feel at the end of December. I love switching up my exercise routine and getting out the gym. I believe this class will help me reach goal of having Angela Bassett’s arms. Since the class is only once a week, I will continue to work out in the gym alternating between cardio and weights.

My goal for this class: get in a full split.

No comments:

Followers