Monday, November 9, 2009

BodyRock.tv

As you ladies know, I’m always searching for new workout routines for variety. It’s a good idea to switch up your routine periodically in order to keep your body guessing and maximize fat burn. Usually, I switch up my routine every 4-6 weeks. Through youtube.com I found my favorite site of all time, bodyrock.tv. Zuzana, fitness guru, provides a wealth of information on exercise and diet. She has amazing workout routines anyone can do in the comfort of their own home. Right now my gym routines correlate with her fitness videos and I’m seeing results. Since the summer I’ve been imitating her routines in the gym; due to variety I have yet to get bored. Go to the website today and check it out for yourself. Here’s a snippet of the next routine on my agenda.



No comments:

Followers