Monday, July 19, 2010

Banishing Fat Boosting Metabolism

As you know, I’m benefiting from the fitness DVDs and expert advice by Jillian Michaels. The latest DVD purchased, Banish Fat Boosting Metabolism, is another challenging but effective DVD by Jillian. The DVD is loaded with seven circuits of cardio, kickboxing, plyometrics, and stretching moves to help tone and burn fat. This DVD is a must buy to add your fitness collection as a great way to get in cardio at home.


For over a month, I’ve rotated between four of her fitness DVDs. Recently, I reached another plateau and re-evaluated my eating habits and increased my workouts. So far I’ve lost another 2 pounds with just a few to go to reach my goal. The next step is to focus on toning especially my arms and shoulders. Without fail, I workout at home at least four days a week and I must admit trying to squeeze in the 5th is hard. However, I plan to set a goal to workout at least 5 times a week in order to bust through this plateau. Ladies, wish me luck and I’ll keep you posted!

No comments:

Followers