Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Netted Bun

Today I received many compliments on my hair in its simplicity. Just a simple high bun I created using my hair net and banana clip. Since I received so many compliments I took pictures to share. For this style nothing special was used but I received a lot of compliments that my hair looks really shiney.

Products:
Giovanni 50/50 Moisturizing Shampoo
Giovanni 50/50 Conditioner (left in hair until finished bathing, cool water rinse)
Givoanni - Direct Leave in Conditioneer (leave in conditioner)
Eco Styler Gel

Tools:
Banana clip
Hair Net
2 Goody bobby pins



Hope you are having a Wonderful Hump Day!!


2 comments:

*~Shelley~* said...

It's sooo pretty !!! I see why everyone complimented you :)

Ms. Harmony said...

Thank you so much! You are awesome!!

Followers