Monday, September 12, 2011

Hair Update

 Since I did not post an "official" length at the end of June here is a comparision picture of my afro puff. June through August were very busy and challenging for me. As you know my niece came to live with me in July and trust I have a new found respect for "single mothers".

Any way, here are my afro pics.

July 2010 - right after my big chop

July 2011
I should have taken the picture at the same angle.
This is my favorite protective style at the moment. A simple twist in the front to side with the rest of my hair in a banana clip rolled and tucked. Very Cute!!


Here is a picture of my wash n go after I diffused my hair. The picture is really dark but my hair was way cute. This style was very fun and carefree. Since the summer months are ranging in the low 100s this style is not an every day style for me. The sun bakes my hair and makes it very dry so I stick to protective styling 95% of the time.


Here is a picture of me and Kiddie Kurls when she first arrived.

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Followers