Monday, December 14, 2009

Normal Wash Day Routine

Every Sunday is wash da which is detailed below. After every wash I deep condition my hair with heat for at least 25 minutes. Once a month I use a protein treatment to maintain my hair’s moisture protein balance. Once a month I clarify my scalp with a clarifying shampoo and follow up with a moisturizing conditioner.


1. Hot Oil Treatment

a. Section hair into four plaits


b. Detangle with fingers first then big tooth comb

c. Added EVCO to scalp and hair to three sections; last section Proclaim Natural 7 Oil (Sally’s) to hair and scalp

2. Wrap hair with saran wrap; sit under dryer for 25 minutes


3. Shampoo


a. ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo

4. Deep Condition

a. ORS Replenishing Conditioner

b. Wrap hair with saran wrap; sit under dryer 25 minutes


5. Leave ins

a. Leave in conditioner – Suave

b. Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Spray

6. Daily Moisturizer – Hawaiian Silky or Rose Water & Glycerin

7. Seal with EVCO

8. Air dry – 2 ponytails or 4 plaits


Results: Very little shedding which I contribute to the Sulu Growth I've been using since September. My new growth was very easy to comb through without tangles and knots. Protective styles for the week were buns and ponytails. I’m in love with the EVCO because it makes my hair super soft and keeps my new growth tamed.





No comments:

Followers