Monday, December 7, 2009

Hair Journey - Picture Overload



Due to all the heat damage and over processing I had to cut my hair to ear length in 2000.

I was able to gain some growth but not much due to flat ironing every day.

Let's fast forward to 2006 when I finally got some length. However, my ends were fried and I was holding on for dear life.
T
his is a resule of a bad hair cut in 2007.

This is what happens when a at home relaxer goes bad. I literally woke up the next day with no hair due to breakage. April 2008

April 2008

When all else fails I resort to braids. I kept my hair braided May 2008-September 2008. My hair was re-braided every 6 weeks.

This is the result after my braids were taken out and my hair journey began. This marks the first day of my journey September 2008.

Here I'm getting my thickness back. Start of no heat challenge for 1 year. December 2008.

April 2009

My first attempt at a trim. April 2009

My second trim and there is growth and success from my no heat challenge. July 2009

This is the longest my hair has been in my life. I'm so excited and overjoyed. December 1, 2009.

No comments:

Followers