Hopefully my take down will happen the weekend of December 4. I plan to take the whole weekend because I’m going to take my time doing each step. Here is a step by step action plan.
1. Once the braids are out: saturate my hair with Rose water and glycerin
3. Add ORS Hair Mayonnaise from root to tip – protein treatment
4. Plat into several braids
5. Sit under the dryer 30 minutes for protein treatment
6. Shampoo scalp only with clarifying shampoo
7. Shampoo hair with ORS Shampoo
8. D/C with heat 30 minutes – ORS Replenishing Conditioner
9. Leave ins – Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Aphogee Keratin Spray, and Proclaim 7 Oil to seal Coconut Oil
10. Plat hair in twists to air dry over night or pony tails using ouch less holders
11. Coconut Oil - heat protectant
12. Flat iron
14. length check – July 2009 to December 2009
15. Wear buns or pins up until next wash day
16. While hair is flat ironed moisturize twice daily – morning before work and before bed.