Monday, December 14, 2009

Eat This Not That



I’m a girl who loves to eat and eat well. Strict diets never worked for me because I was having cravings for the fatty bad food. In order to “battle the bulge” I changed my mindset and took the word “diet” out of my vocabulary. I always try to practice healthy eating habits not only to lose weight but to fight off unwanted diseases like diabetes.


Eating healthy on the go is a big challenge for me because I love to travel. Eat This Not That is a wonderful book that teaches you how to make the healthiest choice when dining out.



The book simply takes some of our favorite restaurant dishes details the calorie, fat, and sodium content; then gives a healthier substitute for the dish.



I recommend this book to anyone who wants to make healthier eating choices without major sacrifices.

No comments:

Followers