Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rain down on me!

A couple of weeks ago I decided to reduce the amount of salt consumed to help with weight loss and other health reasons. Well in an effort to watch my sodium intake I decided to shop for items at Whole Foods. In my area Whole Foods is very expensive and I never shop there unless for hair products. Well while in the store it started to rain. Since going natural the rain is no bother to me anymore.


When I walked out the store there was a woman standing there with beautiful mid-back length relaxed hair. She had a plastic bag over head and patiently waited for the rain to slack up. I remember those good old days and glad to leave them behind. Unlike her I proudly walked in the rain to my car because water equals moisture for my natural tresses. Needless to say, I’m so happy with my decision!

No comments:

Followers