Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pounds v. Inches

So many people are caught up with measuring their weight loss success by the number of “pounds” lost (including myself). Losing pounds is important but inches loss is just as important. For the last couple of months I’ve toggled between 139lbs and 134lbs. Every other week I’ll lose five pounds then gain it right back. Honestly, I was frustrated because I refuse to “starve” myself to lose the last 10 pounds. Needless to say, I strayed away from posting “weigh in” blogs because I felt I didn’t make any progress.


However, my clothes are getting loser so I decided to take pictures of my waist only. After comparing the before and after pictures, I’m very happy. There is definitely a difference in my waist area which is motivation for me to keep up my workouts.



139 to 134 lbs - 9 month lapse

No comments:

Followers