Friday, September 24, 2010

Kinky Curly Curling Custard Teaser

The hunt for the perfect product for a braid out on my hair has initiated. Before, my Shea butter used to do the trick on my relaxed and transitioning hair. Shea butter gave me the most defined curl pattern and left my hair very moisturized and shiny. Now, my natural hair just laughs when it comes to curl definition. After watching a few you tube videos I decided to splurge on Kinky Curly Curling Custard.


Tonight is wash night and my weekend hair is a braid out. The anticipation was overwhelming so I decided to take it for a test run last night.

This section of hair has a very loose curl pattern than other areas of my hair.

First I washed with Kera Care moisturizing shampoo

This is the texture of my hair without product



Used KCKT leave in conditioner (plain)

Wet hair and applied the KCCC


Here is my hair 2 hours later

As you can see the KCCC really defined my curls so I'm looking forward to my braid out results. My hair felt kind of crunchy but hopefully cocoa nut oil can fixed that. All in all, I loved the results and full review coming soon!

No comments:

Followers