Monday, October 24, 2011

First Stop Munich, Germany

A couple of friends decided to explore Oktober Fest for the first time. It was AWESOME! All major beer drinkers will love this festival. Now I’m not a beer drinker but I did get prepared a year in advance and was given the name “snobby beer drinker”. HA! This name was given because I will only drink German beer and I have said good bye to Corona.


As far as my hair, the plan was to wear it curly so on the plane ride to Germany my hair was twisted under my hat. The only hair products in tow were oil and my leave in conditioner mix. The plan was to simply re-twist at night and go curly during the day. News Flash! That plan didn’t work past day 2. We planned for cooler weather in Germany but to our surprise it was HOT the whole time.

Even though the weather was perfect I was not equipped hair wise. Well unbeknownst to me central air is not popular in Germany or Europe for that matter. Every night I sweated out curls and woke up to a fro in the morning. Afros are not bad and I love them just not so much when I wasn’t trying to have one. So I improvised and wore my faithful twist-n-bun. Enjoy the pictures for Germany and stay tuned for Paris and London.









FYI...those are not birds but people handgliding off the mountain.

No comments:

Followers