Monday, February 7, 2011
The Road to BSL
The plan to reach my goal is simple.
1. Wash/Condition once a week
2. Protein treatments once a month
3. Moisturize daily
4. Wear protective, no heat styles Monday-Friday
5. Maintain my hair’s proper ph balance
6. Continue to eat healthy and exercise daily
7. Have patience and be consistent
Every three months I will do length checks to track my progress. On average my hair grows about an inch and a quarter every three months which is less than average. In December I will flat iron my hair for comparison shots from 2009-2011. The last three years my hair went through a lot of changes from stretching my relaxers, to transitioning, and finally doing the big chop. Now that my hair is at its healthiest I can finally focus on length retention. Please stay tuned and watch me grow!