Monday, May 31, 2010

Checking In...

The last couple of weeks were SUPER busy for me which is the reason for my short absence. I’m sorry for being gone so long but between traveling and my new promotion my time was limited. That’s right I received a promotion and I’m so excited and busy. I had to “hit the ground running” once my position started. Now that my work has leveled off just a bit I can get back to my regular posts. Just in case you are wondering, I’ll fill you in on my role later.


As far as my hair, I’m still rocking the crochet braids 7 weeks later. Right now I’m debating on how much longer I will keep them up. Usually when I wear corn rolls I have them re-braided every 6 weeks because they start to look old. Well with the crochet braids my braids are hidden so I’m able to wear them longer. Not sure what to do yet but I’ll keep you posted. However, every week I oil my scalp with my cocoanut, castor, and almond oil mix for moisture. There is more to come about my maintenance routine now.

Well ladies that’s all for now but more to come!

2 comments:

Raquiiba Bolton-Dawes said...

You never gave us an update about teh career....

Ms. Harmony said...

Well Ms. Deborah Estelle, I just have to do that...thanks!

Followers