Monday, April 12, 2010

Club 10 - Month 1

This week starts week 2 in the second month of the Club 10  competition. The last 5 weeks were an amazing success. Finally, I broke through my plateau and on my way to my ideal weight. Club 10 provided accountability which is what I needed to break through: discipline, sticking to healthy eating habits, and switching up my routine helped as well. My final weigh in for Club 10 March results was 136lbs. YES!! My pants are literally falling off and I actually have to wear a belt to hold them up.


Reluctantly, I’m holding back from buying a new wardrobe. The idea is to wait until I reach my ideal weight and then shop. So in the meantime I’m going to buy a basic brown and black belt to wear with my slacks. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Followers