Monday, January 18, 2010

Weigh In

Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my new puppy, and the cold weather I gained 5lbs simply by not going to the gym and eating poorly. In retrospect 5lbs is not a lot but I weighed 149lbs. For me, 149lbs is unacceptable and the weight gain definitely motivated me to go back to the gym. Since the New Year I’ve concentrated on my eating habits and pumped up my cardio.


The plan for the next couple of weeks or 10lbs, which ever comes first, is cardio five days a week. Cardio is the secret to my weight loss and unfortunately I detest cardio. Within the last two weeks I dropped 4lbs and I’m excited. After dropping another 5lbs I will add circuits to get over the plateau. The circuits will encompass resistance but focus on cardio to continue the slim down process. Consistency is optimal for me to drop the weight and keep it off. This New Year’s resolution which I decided not to make is to work on “consistency” in every aspect of my life.

149lbs
145lbs

No comments:

Followers