Monday, October 26, 2009

Introduction



Hello ladies! I’m Harmony and welcome to Naturally Free 2B Me (Naturally Free). Recently, I’ve decide to transition to natural without the big chop (BC). I searched on hair boards, blogs, and you tube and found many sistas who’ve also transitioned long term, SUCCEFESSFULLY! Yes, ladies you can transition longer-term without the BC. My blog serves as a journal for my journey to natural hair. I will document my journey in grave detail to serve as an inspiration to other sistas who are on this journey or contemplating transitioning. Naturally Free is a website for anyone to benefit regardless if you are relaxed or natural.


Health and Fitness is also included in my blog because we have to take care of ourselves from the inside out. Every Monday you will learn more and more about me and the different ladies who inspired me along the way. My goal is to share my experience with you so please feel free to embark on this journey with me so we can meet our goals together.


****Disclaimer- please note that I am not a license cosmologist or doctor. I’m a regular person who is sharing her own hair care, health, and fitness routines with others. This blog is for informational purposes only. So please consult with your own primary care physician, nutritionist, and stylist before using any methods I describe on this blog. I’m simply sharing my experiences with you so if you follow any methods on this blog, you follow at your own risk. ****

No comments:

Followers