Monday, October 26, 2009

Health & Fitness

I truly believe that what we put into our bodies also affects our hair’s health. Healthy eating habits and exercise are the keys to living a healthy lifestyle. Every week I will share my exercise routines, recipes, and fitness goals successes and failures. So let’s get fit together!!

Exercises:

Cardio – 45 minutes (minimum) 3x week
Weight train – 2x week
Current Weight – 142lbs
Goal Weight – 125lbs

Recipe:

I absolutely LOVED this recipe. I listed my changes in red. Add your touch and Enjoy!

Greek Lentil Salad
Mix 1/2 c canned lentils, rinsed and drained, with 1/4 c each chopped tomato, chopped cucumber, and chopped red onion; 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar; and 1 tbsp. canola oil (used red wine vinaigrette dressing instead). Sprinkle with 1/4 c crumbled feta cheese and 2 tsp. dried oregano (added a dash of celery salt).

No comments:

Followers