Monday, October 4, 2010

KCCC Update-Braid out

Last weekend I used the KCCC for my braid out. After my normal wash routine and braiding my hair all over I sat under the dryer for an hour. The braids were left in overnight as well. The next morning I used cocoa nut oil on my hands to take down the braids. The braids felt hard so I used the cocoa nut oil to soften up my hair. Also, I used Kinky Curly Knot Today as my leave in because it works best with the KCCC.


The results were beautiful and I was pleased. The KCCC gave me the definition I desired. In order to fight off humidity I used Kera Care Humidity Blocker Hair Spray. Unfortunately, my hair fell victim to the humidity anyway. By the time I reached the airport my hair started to fro and shrink. Instead of whimpering I decided to rock it and be fierce anyway.

Here is my hair before I left the house.




This is what my hair looked like by the time I arrived in Phoenix.




In order to protect my hair from the sun I wore my cute hat from Target while I sat by the pool.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Braid Out and Loving the Hat !!!

Ms. Harmony said...

Thanks so much! My hat was on sale at target for $6. I love Target, it's my secret weapon!

Unknown said...

Such a cute hat!


Sorry I've been MIA for a little bit. I'm back and thanks for still following me :)

I look forward to catching up on your posts! www.the-blisslist.com

Ms. Harmony said...

Thanks so much for the support. No worries about being gone "life happens". I'm just glad you're back!! :*)

Followers