Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cheese...why did I bother??

my bloated belly :*(
Recently my niece left to return home with my sister. While she was here I started experimenting with my diet so the grocery shopping didn’t change completely. Well now that she is gone there are a few things I need to get rid of but I hate to waste food. So last night I decided to make queso from cheese that I bought specifically for her.
Now I could have just thrown it away but again I hate wasting food and ate the queso anyway. Today I’m totally paying for it because now I’m bloated and miserable. Why did I bother? On this journey, I learned that eating dairy keeps me bloated and uncomfortable. This is a lessoned learned (again) and when I get home the cleaning of the refrigerator and pantries will start. Furthermore, my workout this morning wasn’t the best surely from eating the cheese last night.
On the bright side I did have a very good and healthy green lunch today. The salad was really good!
Salad: mixed greens, spinach, cucumbers, sprouts, olives, and avocado with my homemade chips and salsa on the side
Dressing: ginger soy

3 comments:

Ioana-Carmen said...

Love the blog - so maybe we can follow each others blog!? ;)

FashionSpot.ro

Ms. Harmony said...

Thanks so much! We can definitely follow each other!!

Gabriele V. said...

Hello dear,
maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!
gV

Followers