Monday, June 21, 2010

Are gym workouts in or out?

The last time I stepped foot in a gym was in March before heading to Atlanta for a wedding. Since then I’ve worked out with Jillian Michael’s DVDs at home. Honestly, I have no desire to head back to the gym. Right across the street from my house is a park with a weight room if I get the urge to run on the treadmill. Working out in the comfort of my home is nice and I honestly did not think I could do it. At home workouts are convenient for me since I have to walk RJ for his daily cardio.


The trick I use on myself is change into my workout gear as soon as hit the door. Then I eat dinner and rest for the next hour before starting my workout. Usually at 7pm I’m starting my workout and done by 8. Since March I lost an additional 10 pounds, gained two, then lost two pounds, and now in the process of busting through another plateau.

For now, going to the gym is not in my immediate future. Confidently, I can say renewing my membership next year is out the question.

No comments:

Followers